I am seeking two early Cincinnati Art Museum catalogues that we do not have
in our Archives.  They are likely to be small and, if not cataloged,
possibly held in an artist file or museum publication file.  The titles are:

1.  March 2-31, 1903 - "A special exhibition of 149 drawings for
illustrations and 83 reproductions, many in color, by Miss Ethel Mars and
Miss M.H. Squire, former pupils of the Art Academy of Cincinnati"

2.  December, 1904 - "Drawings, illustrations, and prints by Miss Ethel Mars
and Miss Maude Squire"

The artists are Ethel Mars and Maude Hunt Squire.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Mona Chapin
Head Librarian
Cincinnati Art Museum