Jonathan Cole is the provost of Columbia, not Yale. Could someone
please either post the original letter or FAX a copy to me at
310-825-1303, since, as far as I know, we have not received a copy.

Thanks,

Judy Herschman

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:27:37 EDT "Janine J. Henri"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I think Paul Metz is confused; "The Way of the Carpenter" is the book
> Kenneth Frampton is supposed to have misused (though he does cite it) in
> his Japanese Building Practice title.
>
> Janine Henri

Judith Herschman
Librarian, Arts Library