Can someone update me (and the list if it seems helpful) as to the current
status of "Gesta," published by the International Center of Medieval Art
(located in the Cloisters Museum, NYC)?  We did not receive any issues in
2000, and our vendor (Ebsco) states that they are unable to locate the
publisher.