To all interested,

The Spring/Summer meeting of the Central Plains Chapter is meeting in St. =
Louis,
MO on June 22-24th.

We will be discussing the Joint ARLIS/NA =7E VRA Conference to be held in =
St.
Louis in March of 2002.

If you would like more information, or a registration form, contact Suzy
Frechette at the St. Louis Public Library, (314) 539-0383 or
mfrechette=40slpl.lib.mo.us

Marianne L. Cavanaugh
Saint Louis Art Museum

P.S.  To Central Plainers, the flyers have been mailed, so if you didn't get=
 one
call Suzy.  (But don't blame her because I did the mailing labels=21)