Good afternoon,
I am attempting to catalog a work that appears to be about an Arnaldo =
Pomodoro
exhibition.  I am not sure of the language, possibly Italian, and therefore
cannot be sure of publisher, etc.  and couldn't find anything that looks =
like a
date.  It is simply a 40 cm. 1 v. unpaged collection of  photographs in =
black
and white of various Pomodoro works with titles and work dates.  There is a
small amount of text on the inside front cover and on the back cover.  The =
front
cover says: Arnaldo Pomodoro
 Comune di Novara, Cassa di Risparmio di Torino, Galleria Sorrenti
 Con il patrocinio della Regione Piemonte
20 maggio-20 giugno, Salla del Broletto, Galleria Sorrenti, Novara.  Commas =
etc.
are mine.  If anyone has this volume and can offer me their cataloging =
record,
or can give me some pointers I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance,
Shelly Emmons
Librarian
Peter Wege Library