ARLIS friends,

in this month's issue of ARCHITECTURE magazine is a feature on a new book
of photographs by Michael Moran of Philip Johnson's estate in New Canaan.
The book is described as "lavish", "printed privately in a run of only 2000
copies."

But, no other information is given.  We are interested in finding out more
about
this book, and perhaps acquiring it for our rare architectural book
collection.
Does anyone have any more information, or contacts, that could help us?

Thanks as always,

Suzy Frechette
St. Louis Public Library