I am looking for input from colleagues re gating our collection> could those
of you who have gating systems in place please let me know of any problems
or complaints that arise from having these systems in place. Also where, in
relation to your library entrance, do you have the gates positioned - inside
the library entrance or outside the library entrance? Any info on this topic
would be greatly appreciated, please reply to me directly.Our library is one
of 13 on campus and we are to be the guinea pig/ trial for gating, so we
would like to be conversant with problems that arise.
Many thanks
Wendy Garvey
Architecture Librarian
University of Auckland