I will indeed.  I expect most people will post to the list since it's of
interest to others.
Sara J. MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
Albert M. Greenfield Library, The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St., Philadelphia PA 19102  USA
Voice: 215-717-6282  Fax: 215-717-6287
e-mail: [log in to unmask]