Joan:

I attended the last ARLIS/NA conference in LA and have already seen Huntington
and Gamble House.  While I would ejoy seeing them again, I hope there are other
tours to sites like Wright homes in LA area, Museum of Contemporary Art perhaps
combined with Museum of Neon Art -- things that are unique to LA and give us a
taste of the LA experience!  I wonder if people interested in art-lreated
mysteries would like to take a tour of mystery shops in the city???  Perhaps tha
one is a bit far-fetched!  Cheers!  Ray Anne