Dear Sandra Rothenberg:

Thanks so much for contributing your LA impressions to the LISTSERV.  I hope
others will as well.  Also let us know what you most want to see and do in LA
next year.  (Do this quickly as tours are being firmed up even as I write.)
Check out the next-to-the-last page of the UPDATE you got in the mail
recently.  It lists many new (or recently renovated) art and architectural
wonders in Downtown LA, where we will be staying at the Wilshire Grande.
Then check out the conference website at--

http://arlis2001.ucsd.edu

--Joan Benedetti,
LA. Conference Propaganda Meister