We are cataloging our electronic resources.    We cannot find an OCLC
record for Art Index
Retrospective 1929-1984 on WilsonWeb.  As I am not a cataloger, I really
can't help, but I volunteered to ask if anyone has cataloged it either
in OCLC or RLIN.  The OCLC records are for the 1971-1984 segment.

Thanks.

Ruth Thomas, Mugar Memorial Library, Boston University