Hi Joan and Everyone,
    Having Growing up in Los Angeles and now an East coaster, I can confirm
Joan's claim about all of the art in L.A.  Aside from the L.A. County Museum,
MOCA, and the Getty, the Norton Simon Museum and The Huntington Library in
Pasadena have wonderful collections.  In addition, the gardens at the Huntington
are really nice.  So, for all of you who have never seen these collections, it
will certainly be a lot of fun.
Sandra Rothenberg
ARLIS/NE