I recently became more involved with collection development and acquisition
at a public library. Having an art backgroung I'm interested in adding some
art reference sources to our collection.

Any suggestions on a good reference source for late 19th century  and 20th
century atrist. Something that would have plates of the artists work as
well as biographical information. Thanks

Christine Rushton,
Librarian
Springfield Township Library
Springfield,Pa