Explore Queensland, Australia on the web, find out information here about
art in Queensland or any topic at all relating to this state. Enter the
competition for an IMAC. State Library of Queensland Promotion.

>As part of State Library's Australian Library Week celebrations, we are
>running an exiting competition, the Queensland Web Online
>Puzzle, to promote QldWeb and encourage people to try it out.
>
>Queensland Web (QldWeb) is a unique internet database which contains
>links to World Wide Web resources about Queensland, including resources
>published or mirrored on Web servers in Queensland. It also includes links
>to major Australian web resources of interest to people living in
>Queensland. Site descriptions can be searched by subject and keyword. It
>is especially useful for tracking down Queensland internet sites in the not
>for profit sector.
>
>The prizes for this competition are a cool Apple iMac computer and
>30 Prepaid Internet Access Kits all generously provided by internet
>service provider iPrimus.
>
>Details of the competion and the online puzzle form are linked
>to the splash graphic on our home page at:-
>
>http://www.slq.qld.gov.au
>
>The winners will be drawn on Queensland Day, June 6th.
>
>So please check out the competition and tell your friends to have a go too!
>It is an excellent way to learn about the benefits of using QldWeb and to
>have some fun at the same time.
>
>Brian Gilbert
>Acting Manager, Internet Services
>State Library of Queensland
>

>Brian Gilbert, Internet Services Unit
>State Library of Queensland
>PO Box 3488, South Brisbane
>Q 4101 Australia                       Tel:(07) 3840 7867
>e-mail: [log in to unmask]   Fax:(07) 3840 7895

"Nobody can become perfect by merely ceasing to act"
BHAGAVAD - GITA

Jennifer Brasher
Reference Librarian
QCA Image (Slide/Digital) Library Supervisor

Information Services
Griffith University Library
Queensland College of Art Library
Griffith University