Sorry to be a nag, but I there are some conference reports that have yet to
appear. This is a very important record of what happened at our conference
and is of benefit not only to those who attended, but also those who were
unable to attend.

I am in the process of transferring to a new job here at the University of
Arizona and would really like to get this taken care of ASAP. (details will
be forthcoming).

Thank you for checking up on these for me:

Membership meeting notes

Session 1: Fashioning a New World - The Kaufmann - Wright Collaboration in
Pittsburgh
Session 6: Search Tools and Strategies for Web Sites
Session 7: The Construct of indexing: Thought Processes in Subject Analysis
Session 8: Real or Not: Virtual Reading-Virtual Artists' Books
Session 9: Collecting Time: Examining Andy Warhol's Time Capsules
Session 14: Acquisitions at the Millennium: Current Business Trends

Ask ARLIS 3: Access to Access: Library Building Accessibility

Computer Section

Film and Video Round Table
Gay and Lesbian Interests Round Table
New Art Round Table