Dear Ruth and all other list members who are in this same
situation,

We have cataloged Art Index Retrospective into our OPAC.  If you
would like to see the record do the following:

go to http://www.wmich.edu/library

from the home page menu click on WestCat (this is our online
catalog)

from the menu click on author/title/subject

set the radial button to Title, enter title in box

To see the MARC record click on "Staff View" from the bar menu (it
is the button on the far right) that appears just above the title.

Hope this is helpful,

Miranda Howard Haddock
Visual Resources Librarian
Western Michigan University

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/08/00 10:15AM >>>
----------------------------Original
message----------------------------
We are cataloging our electronic resources.    We cannot find an
OCLC
record for Art Index
Retrospective 1929-1984 on WilsonWeb.  As I am not a cataloger, I
really
can't help, but I volunteered to ask if anyone has cataloged it
either
in OCLC or RLIN.  The OCLC records are for the 1971-1984 segment.

Thanks.

Ruth Thomas, Mugar Memorial Library, Boston University