Can someone help? We're looking for two articles from Creative Art:

Guy Pene du Bois, =22The palette knife--America's curious predicament in =
art.=22
Creative Art, 7 (Sept 1930), suppl., p. 33-35. Paging may refer only to a =
quote
from the article, but we would like the entire article.

Guy Pene du Bois, =22The American paintings of Edward Hopper.=22  Creative =
Art, 8
(Mar 1931), p. 187-191, including illustrations.

Thanks for your help.

Lois Crane
Wichita Art Museum
619 Stackman Drive