------------------
Dear Colleagues

I hope this is an appropriate use of the discussion list=21

I am currently working in the National Art Library in the V=26A Museum in =
London,
UK and am interested in organising a job exchange for some time next year.
Having been in this job for nearly two years (it is my first professional =
post)
I am keen to find someone in a similar position who would be interested in
exchanging jobs for six months.

If anyone is interested, or knows someone who may be, however tentatively,
please contact me.

Thanks for your help.

Katie Swann
k.swann=40vam.ac.uk