------------------
New on the ARLIS/UK =26 Ireland web site this month:

=2ANew=2A ARLIS Web Links page
http://arlis.nal.vam.ac.uk/link/link.html
Extensively revised to include sites gathered from an e-mail survey of art
librarians using the arlis-link and artdeslib discussion lists, this is a =
quick
reference list of useful (I hope) art librarianship sites. If you don't see =
your
favourite site there, let me know - feedback is very welcome.

=2AStock Disposal Guidelines on the Web=2A
http://arlis.nal.vam.ac.uk/publ/stoc.html
The final version of the ARLIS/UK =26 Ireland Stock Disposal Guidelines is =
now
available on the web. A limited edition of 100 printed copies is also =
available
for =A310.00 (members) or =A312.50 (non-members), which will contain an =
added
appendix of example stock disposal policies and a free copy of the ARLIS/UK =
=26
Ireland's Guidelines for art and design libraries (1990). Contact Sonia =
French
at sfrench=40arlis.demon.co.uk to order.

This is in addition to the latest art libraries news, events, conference =
updates
and careers information - which is always available on the ARLIS website - =
check
the home page at http://arlis.nal.vam.ac.uk

Christine Love Rodgers

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christine Love Rodgers
National Art Library
Victoria =26 Albert Museum
London SW7 2RL