We will be burning CD-ROMs (by CD-RW) with color slide images of all type
media of art objects, and then will use Power Point to make presentations
with the CD-ROMs.

Before we purchase equipment, we thought we'd ask for advice.  Can anyone
recommend a good business laptop (with maximum hard drive and RAM) with
CD-ROM drive and a suitable laptop-compatible projector for these
presentations?  Also, we were told that we would need a Power Point
interface or enabler for this.

Any information or ideas for sources of information would be very
helpful.

Thank you all for your help!  We appreciate it very much.

Felicia Reilly (for the Passionist Research Center)