I don't know of a domestic vendor, but I received a mailing about this book
from Mary Martin Booksellers in India, which I assume means they would be
able to sell and ship it to the US.  Their address is:

Mary Martin Booksellers
123, Third Street, Tatabad
Coimnatore, India - 641 012
Tel: +91-422-499030; 495780
Fax: +91-422-495781
email: [log in to unmask]

They give the ISBN as 955-9512-00-5, and the publisher as MInnette De Silva
(Pvt) Ltd., Kandy, Sri Lanka: 1998.  The price is listed as $200 for volume
1.  I can fax you a copy of the mailing if you'd like to see it.

Karen DeWitt
Architecture Librarian
Texas Tech University Libraries
Architecture Library