Hello Michaela,

Here at the Univ. of Pennsylvania, since Gordon & Breach took over the
publication of Daidalos (with no.69/70), we *have* received an
all-English-language version of nos.69/70, 71, 73.  Our copy of no.72 is
German-language. The latest issue we have seen is no.73 (Oct.1999),
which arrived early in December.

Our agent for this subscription is Harrassowitz.  The address given in
no.73 for direct subscriptions is:

DAIDALOS Reader's Service
Richard Scholz GmbH
c/o Frau Obermayer