Kathryn,

I think your best bet is to call a museum.  I know the Metropolitan Museum,
for instance, has a large collection of plaster casts.  I presume the St
Fco museum might also, and therefore know of a restorer, who might either
restore yours or tell you where to have a new cast made.

Good luck

Angela Giral