In the spirit of this discussion I might point out that the library at
Northwestern University has just finished putting up a show called "The Art
of the Story. Images and the Inner World of the Child".  The show is part
of an "...international partnership with the Bologna Children's Book Fair"
and will travel next to Tokyo. It runs from April 24th - June 4th.  Various
lectures and activitites in conjunction with this exhibit will be taking
place.>

Julie Marchenko
Curator of Slides and Photographs
Northwestern University