I am trying to determine the amount of interest in a couple of workshop
ideas for the LA conference. Would the catalogers out there please let me
know if they would be interested in attending either or both of the
following:
1. Cataloging electronic resources (full day?)
2. A subject and classification workshop for cataloging art related
materials (this would be designed for new catalogers or those librarians
running small art libraries whose subject cataloging skills are weak).

Please reply to me off the list. Thank you,
Alexis

Alexis A. Curry, Librarian
Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Research Library
Web:  http://www.lacma.org/
Email: [log in to unmask]