------------------
To ARLIS members who work in research libraries:

I am currently an MLS student, taking a course in Library Automation.  Can =
you
please help me by completing a short survey about your current automation
systems.

What types of Automation Systems does your research library use?

What is your opinion of the system in use (benefits and/or drawbacks)?

Are there any Automation Systems which you would prefer to be using=3B and =
if so
why?

What do you feel will be the trend for automation systems into the next 5 to=
 10
years?

Thank  You- Tiffany Griffin