To: Louise Lee, Pamela Krupanski, Felicia Reilly, Lesley Bell, Jeanne Keefe,
Peter Grewenow, Naomi Weiss, Rebecca Rich-Wulfmeyer, Sherman Clarke, Tom =
Jacoby,
Hollis Near and Maryly Snow (I think that's everyone, sorry if I goofed and
overlooked someone.)

Many, many thanks for taking the time to suggest a solution. Now I can't =
wait to
get out my skill saw :-)  Joking aside, this proves to me that while we =
library
types don't know everything, we often do know whom to ask.

Thank you all.

Cathy Donaldson
Art Institute of Seattle