Our University's Library System subscribes to J-STOR and Project Muse.  ART
HISTORY, published in London, is included in one of those.  So, I advertise
to our art history students that that one is available online.  I don't know
the costs since it is only one of several in both those e-journal services.
ART HISTORY does include illustrations, but the system only has
balck-and-white printers.

I am looking forward to the day when more art history journals enter the
e-journal market!  Ray Anne Lockard
University of Pittsburgh