Hello Everyone,
    I wanted to know if any of your libraries subscribe to any online
journals in art/art history?  If so which ones, and are you happy with
the format/electronic delivery?  Are there images and graphics in the
format?  How do the costs compare to those of  the hard copy?  I would
guess electronic would be more expensive, but I could be wrong.
    Thank you in advance to all of your input on this question.
Sincerely,
Sandra Rothenberg