Greetings,

As a grad student in Art History, I have a unique opportunity to
research web sites for a course titled Contemporary Art Theory &
Criticism.  Having a MLS, this assignment is most useful to me, however,
I only have two weeks to complete, and need your help.

If anyone knows of exceptional web sites that pertain to the following
areas, listed below, would you please send them to me off the list.  For
participating, a completed list of these web sites will be sent to you
via e-mail.

Postmodernism (in general)            Theory (cultural studies, visual
studies, critical)
Semiotics                                       Structuralism
Post-structuralism                          Literary theory
Deconstruction                               Discourse Analysis
Feminism (ist theory)                      Gender Theory
Queer Theory                                 Ethnicity / Race
Feminist Film Theory                      Abjection, Grotesque,
Carnivalesque
Post-colonialism                              Orientalism
New historicism                              New Art History
New Museology                              Institutional criticism
Deleuze and Guattari                       Visual Culture Studies /
Visual Studies

Thanks, and I appreciate your time !

Sandra Gekosky