Good morning,
We have a copy of Jack Wasserman's Leonardo da Vinci, Abrams, 1975 that
makes a strong case for the following order:
Bartholomew, James the Less, Andrew, Judas, Peter, John, Jesus, Thomas,
James the Greater, Philip, Matthew, Thaddeus, Simon.
Let me know if you would like us to photocopy the appropriate text for you.
Marjorie Chenoweth
Maryland Institute, College of Art