Please excuse any duplication!

Ann Lally
-----------------------------

The University of Arizona is having another conference: Living
the Future 3:Telling Our Stories, Sharing Our Visions is scheduled in
Tucson, for April
26-29,2000, as a follow-on to the very successful First and Second
conferences.

Check the website, and register online.  Hotel reservations must be made
by March 15.  http://www.library.arizona.edu/conference/ltf3/

This year we are emphasizing dialogue and the sharing of the many
efforts
that libraries are undertaking to shape their libraries and their
services
for the "rapidly changing" future.

Costs of the conference are low: $250 registration (prior to March 15)
and
rooms at Conference Hotel for $69.00 double occupancy.  April 26,
Wednesday, there will be one-day workshops offered by ARL OLMS (Kathryn
Deiss, DeEtta Jones, Shelley Phipps and Amos Lakos), Maureen
Sullivan and the U of Arizona (Cathy Larson).  A keynote speaker on
Leadership in the Chaotic Environment of the Future; them speakers; and
dialogue with your colleagues.  Also an Update from the University of
Arizona.  All of this plus peers and parties to foster dialogue.

This year's Conference is co-sponsored by ARL OLMS and ACRL.  We hope
you
participate by joining us in sunny Tucson.  We want to learn from you.
We
want to co-create our future!

Any questions?  E-mail Shelley Phipps and Cathy Larson:

and one of us will respond.

See you in April!