I am in search of librarians on the list with an interest in arts of ancient
Mexico.

Currently I am enrolled in the M.S., L.I.S. program at Drexel.  I'm not
looking for a mentor necessarily, but rather someone who shares my academic
/ professional interests in the arts of ancient Mesoamerica and
librarianship.  I've held various positions in libraries over the past
decade; My ultimate goal is to work with the type of specialized collection
found at Dumbarton Oaks, Penn's Museum Library, etc.

The discussions on this list are varied and interesting.  I'm certainly
enjoying my time as a "lurker".  If there are any who share my interests,
please consider contacting me privately.
--
David C. Murray
Access Services Librarian