To all conference attendees,

We would like to invite anyone who is currently doing, or preparing
to do, provenance research to join us at a Problem of Provenance
discussion group, which has been added to the conference schedule on
Sunday, March 19, from 4-5 pm.

Our panel session on Tuesday, March 21, will present this topic to
the conference as a whole, but we would like to encourage those
actually participating in the work to attend the discussion group as
well. We are hoping to create relationships with other provenance
researchers in order to share resources and efforts.

We will bring the bibliographies we have created. Feel free to
bring  your own.

Marcy Neth
Lauren Lessing
Lauren Lessing, Reference Librarian