Art and Design Schools:  I am looking for documentation of recent
accreditation processes.  This could include actual self-study
documents, but at this point statistical data, e.g., materials budget
per FTE student, ratio of materials budget to entire budget, etc., that
would allow for comparisons to be made would be very useful.  This could
come from annual reports or similar docs.  Is there anyone out there who
has this kind of info and is willing/able to share it?

Please contact me directly at the below.

Clayton Kirking
Director
Adam and Sophie Gimbel Design Library
Parsons School of Design