Pittsburgh attendees:

The Women and the Arts Roundtable is presenting Session #2 Sunday from 2:00
to 4:00 pm entitled Women Leaders in the Art Pottery Industry: Ohio and
Beyond.  We are in need of a recorder for this Session.  If you are going to
attend and would like to do the recording for us, I think this will be a
fascinating group of speakers.  Please contact me at the address below.

Thanks,

Susan Nurse
Visual Resource Coordinator
Memorial Art Gallery