The webpage for the ARLIS/NA Cataloging Section has moved! Please take a
moment to update your bookmarks.

The new address is:
http://www.stanford.edu/~kteel/arliscat.htm

The site has been updated and very slightly redesigned, so please stop by
and take a look. Comments and updates can be sent to me at: [log in to unmask]

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Madelyn Cook for all her
hard work and help over the years. Madelyn and the University of Arizona
hosted the site for four years, and did a great job! It's been a pleasure
to work with Madelyn.

Kay Teel, Cataloging Section Webpage Editor