Firstly,does anyone else have the following picture collection:

 -2096 mounted photos (mostly black and white) of western art and
architecture given for teaching purposes by the Carnegie Corporation in
1926. The photos are classified according to medium, i.e.: Italian
painting. Each one is identified by artist, title, medium and location on
the photo. There was an accompanying printed list.

There is no entry for this picture collection on Worldcat. We have indexed
the collection fully in a special card catalogue, but we, ourselves, have
never given the collection, as a whole, a catalogue entry.

Secondly, does anyone have any further details of this collection. We are
looking for information about who took the photographs for copyright
purposes.
Also, does anyone know whether the collection has been put on the
web? Using several search engines has, so far, yieded no results to date.
Thanks in advance if you can help us out.
Diana E.M. Cooper                 604-822-3943
Fine Arts Reference Librarian
Fine Arts Library
University of British Columbia
1956 Main Mall                        [log in to unmask]