Dear Friends,

I had agreed in to work independently on a bibliography on the Swedish Pop
artist Oyvind Fahlstrom for his widow, Sharon Avery-Fahlstrom, but I have
not been able to do so, because of pressing family matters to attend to.
This bibliography is due in completed form around the end of April.  Sharon,
I believe, may have set new parameters in any case, but she would still like
a professional librarian or researcher work on this for her.  Compensation
will be provided.

I told Sharon that I cannot make the commitment to do this project.  She
asked if I could ask around to see if anyone would like to work on this.  I
mentioned to Sharon that I would scout around for some help with this, and
she seemed pleased with the suggestion.  This might be a good project for a
professional or a student who might be interested in taking this on for a
little extra money.

If this is something you (or anyone you know) are interested in doing,
please contact Sharon ASAP in Barcelona.  Her telephone number at MACBA is
(34) (93) 412.0810.  Her e-mail address (to which she may receive, but not
send or reply to messages) is:   [log in to unmask]

If you (or someone you know) are interested, please contact Sharon directly
about this.  Please do not contact me.

Thank you.

JOHN

JOHN J. TRAUSE