At the Center for Creative Photography, we have a Rare Books
Room where we keep materials that would be razored if they
were left in the stacks or taken because of their value.
Unfortunately, no book, however artistic, is exempt from
this unpleasant patron activity. If someone wants an image
bad enough, they will go to whatever lengths to get it.

Miguel Juarez, Fine Arts & Photography Librarian
Fine Arts/Humanities Team, University Library
Office: Center for Creative Photography Library, Room 101F
Mailing: P.O. Box 210103
Tucson, AZ 85721-0101
(520) 626-9434
Fax: (520) 621-9444