We've got some hardcover duplicate titles we'd like to sell, and pass the
savings of 40% on to our ARLIS/NA colleagues.  We will pay shipping.  If you
are interested in any or all of the following, please contact me off the
list. See information in signature, below.

--Die Moble der Residenz Munchen I: Die Franzosischen Mobel des 18.
Hahrhunderts. Prestel, 1995.  Retail:  $160    Sale price:  $96

--Wang Shizang's two-volume Connoisseurship of Chinese Furniture: Ming and
Qing Dynasties. 1990.      Retail:  $175     Sale price:  $105

--Herman Voss's two volume  Painting of the Late Renaissance in Rome and
Florence (Eng. Translation), 1997.    Retail: 250           Sale price:
$150

--Patricia Graham's Tea of the Sages: The Art of Sencha.  U. Hawaii, 1998.
Retail:  $50
      Sale price:  $30

Dr. Jeffrey Weidman
Associate Librarian, Access Services & Collection Development
Spencer Art Reference Library
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4525 Oak Street
Kansas City, MO  64111-1873