We have discovered that we are lacking 4 short articles from this issue (pp.
43-58), which greatly disappointed a patron after we retrieved our bound =
volume
from storage=21 Would anyone have a spare issue or be willing to provide
photocopies. I copy of pp. 43-46 is especially desired at this time for our
patron. Happy to reimburse anyone for their efforts. Sincerely,
Rebecca D. Steel, Librarian
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts Library
314 South Park Street
Kalamazoo, MI  49007-5102