Yes.  There's a travelling exhibition organized by the Museum of Fine
Arts, Boston, titled Pharoahs of the Sun: Akhenaten, Nefertiti,
Tutankhamen.  I don't know where it is now, but it's going to be at the
Los Angeles County Museum of Art March 19- June 4.

Carroll L. Botts                                Voice:  505/277-6834
Coordinator of Reference & Instruction          FAX:    505/277-7134
Fine Arts Library                               E-mail: [log in to unmask]
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-1501