Dear colleagues,

one of our patrons is going to write an analysis on Aalto's Paimoni
tuberculosis sanatorium. We have found chapters in Schildt's books on Aalto,
and some articles,
BUT
there are two articles that are not available at all in Norwegian libraries.
I wonder if any of you may fax us (or "pdf" us) one of them - or both!

The articles in question are:

journal: Architectural Record
vol: 76
year: 1934 (July)
pp: 12-19
title: "A tuberculosis sanatorium, Paimoni, Finland"

and

journal: Architecture, Sydney, Australia
vol: 29
year: 1940 (Feb. 1)
pp: 20-25
title: "Paimoni sanatorium - an analysis"

If you have to charge us for the copies, we need to know in advance.

You may find our fax number at the bottom of this message.

Hoping to hear from someone as soon as possible!

Best wishes,

Ms. Kjersti Lie
Research librarian/architect
The NTNU Library
Faculty Library of Arch./Civ.eng./Math.sci.
N-7491 TRONDHEIM
NORWAY

tel.: +47 73 59 51 60
fax.: +47 73 59 88 10