The Travel Awards Committee is pleased to announce the winners who will be
attending the 2000 ARLIS/NA Conference in Pittsburgh.  We appreciate the
generosity of all the sponsors which allows members and other colleagues to
attend. Due to the purchase of G.K. Hall by The Gale Group, they could no
longer support a travel award. We are grateful to Getty Trust Publications
for stepping in to support the award this year in honor of the forthcoming
publication of the Avery Index CD-ROM in Spring 2000 containing over
100,000 recon records.

Andrew Cahan Photography Award- Krista Ivy (Bryn Mawr)
Getty Trust Publications/Avery Index Attendance Award- Paula Hardin
        (Lousiana State Univ.)
Howard & Beverly Joy Karno Award- Ricardo Reynoso Serralde (National
        Center of the Arts, Mexico City)
David Mirvish Books/Books on Art- Thea de Vos (White Mountain Academy of
        Arts, Ontario)
Puvill Libros Award- Anita Vriend (Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam)
Research Libraries Group Award- Sheryl Wilhite Garcia (Univ. of Houston)
Research Libraries Group Asia/Oceania Award-Chirayoo Dasri (Silpakorn
        Univ. Library, Bangkok)