Dear all,
I have some titles for you on the quest for case studies of architecture:
1. Artful Architecture: the Getty Center and the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao.
Films for the Humanities and Sciences / Newshour  with Jim Lehrer  1998
VHS 29 minutes . #FFH 8830
2. James Ingo Freed : the architecture of the United States Holocaust
Memorial Museum  Hermine Freed Video Production c. 1995  VHS 46 min.
3. Design Wars  WGBH Production - available from Films for the Humanities
and Sciences?  60 min. - On the Design/ Build process for architects
competing for the Chicago-Washington Public Library building. Shows how
architects work and do presentations.
4. Skyscraper , 1990  5 cass. VHS  #2612 available from Films for the
Humanities and Sciences - 290 min. $675 / set -according to Bowker's Variety
Video Directory.
5. Smithsonian World : Designs for Living  had a segment on building a
skyscraper.
6. The Grand Louvre Museum  1994, New Dimension Media VHS ISBN 1-56353-215-8
46 minutes  $195  Case study of I.M. Pei expansion project to the
historical/ cultural icon.
7. The Case Study House Program  1945-66 : an Anecdotal History and
Commentary  (may be hard to get)  used to be sold by ArtsAmerica, which is
now out of business.  Historic case studies of urban growth.

I am working with faculty here at IUPUI who teach exactly the same
construction technology as  Mary 's faculty.  These are just the titles that
I could find quickly.  Modern Marvels of Engineering series is good too for
construction process. Would members want a bibliography of these videos in
Update?  Please answer me offline,  thanks.

 Hope this helps you out.

Jennifer Hehman, Reference and Research team
University Library-IUPUI
755 W. Michigan Street
Indianapolis, INdiana  46202