While I cannot say for sure if she is or not, Berinstein does have a web
site with updated and/or additional chapters, links, and information.  Go
to http://www.berinsteinresearch.com and choose the links for "Picture
Resources" and "Updates to Finding Images Online."

Roberto

At 04:27 PM 1/10/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if Paula Berinstein is updating her _Finding Images Online_?
>The first edition was published in 1996.
>        Thanks,  Heather

Roberto C. Ferrari
Current Periodicals & Microforms / Arts & Humanities Librarian
Wimberly Library - LY149
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Rd., Boca Raton, FL 33431
PHONE: 561-297-0079