Mary:  MoMA's summer 1999 exhibition, The Un-Private House, featured a very
active web component, which is still maintained on the MoMA website.  It may
not be exactly what your professor is looking for, but it's certainly of
interest--and requires Macromedia Flash:

http://www.moma.org/exhibitions/un-privatehouse/