Hello all.  A professor here at the U. of Manitoba is trying to determine
if anyone has published a video "case study" of a building project.  Such
a "case study" might include taping the actual construction, explanations
by faculty, architects, builders, product manufacturers about the various
building components and technologies used in the building, etc.  He sited
the commercial program called "Skyscraper" as an example.  I think this
was shown on PBS.  Such a video text or case study might be used in
courses on building technology, material science, construction and
architectural technologies.  If anyone knows of such a video that has been
made publically available I would be very grateful to hear about it.
Please respond to me off the list.  Thanks!

Mary Lochhead
Architecture/Fine Arts and Music Libraries
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba