After more than 21 years of publishing, I have published Umbrella: The
Anthology including profiles of alternative spaces, interviews with major
figures in the artist book, mail art and Fluxus world, as well as 20 artist
pages made especially for this special anniversary edition!  This is a
limited edition original paperback book which will be out in the next 10
days.  I am offering ARLIS/NA members a special discount if the book is
prepaid with no paperwork involved.  $20.00 including postage and handling
for UMBRELLA: THE ANTHOLOGY, essential reading for anyone interested in
alternative media of the past quarter century.

Happy New Year to all!  Send to Umbrella Editions, P.O. Box 3640, Santa
Monica, CA 90408.

Judith
Judith A. Hoffberg                         tel.:       (310)399-1146
Umbrella/Umbrella Editions          fax:       (310)399-5070
P.O. Box 3640
Santa Monica CA 90408
http://colophon.com/journal
Let a smile be your umbrella!